Wildwood Recruitment are seeking to recruit an experienced, talented and enthusiastic platform developer to join a busy in-house IT team within a large and well-established AV and VC integrator.
This client predominately works with corporate banks, law firms and entertainment companies across the world.
In this role the successful applicant will take on new and existing internal software development projects solutions. You will have an intimate understanding of the tools and platforms available and be able to determine which to use for new projects.
You will embrace and practice an ITIL structured development and delivery process, including all stages from project scoping to user acceptance testing and sign off, to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
The role will include the use of Microsoft Dynamics 2013, traditional coding, CRM upgrades, platform development of ServiceNow.
Project Delivery experience is key, this includes being able to converse with stakeholders and preparing proposals as well as communicating to an audience with less technical understandings.
Essential requirements include:
- Previous Microsoft dynamics experience
- Project delivery
- Software and platform development experience (min 3 years)
- 2+ years hands-on experience using ASP.NET C#
- Microsoft development stack
- SQL Server, including reporting services #
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint
- ServiceNow configuration and development
- Hours: 9am-5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Salary £40,000-£50,000
- Training schemes
Contact us now for more information
Get Started with Wildwood
Looking for help? Get in touch with us